CocoonJS is one of the mobile wrappers for HTML5 web apps in the market. The pro of it is web apps especially games developed with canvas can benefit for performance from binding the code to OpenGL ES. Web apps built with HTML DOM has to be modified to run in the WebView thus these kind of apps doesn’t gain performance by using CocoonJS platform.
2. Download [cocoon_CocoonJSExtensions](https://bitbucket.org/ludei/cocoon_cocoonjsextensions).
3. Setup the code with [opensource ImpactJS CocoonJS boilerplate](https://github.com/fragcastle/ImpactJS-CocoonJS-Example).
5. Download and install CocoonJS Launcher App from the app store on your mobile device.
6. Once you load the CocoonJS Launcher App, there’s a “Demo” button to try official demos and a “Test” button to try your own app. Press “Test” and follow the steps to register CocoonJS. A detailed graphical registration step can be found at THE COCOONJS LAUNCHER APP.
7. After registration, you can test your app by putting your compressed app zip file through iTunes in the CocoonJS Launcher ( Make sure the index.html is located in your zip root. For Android users, see THE COCOONJS LAUNCHER APP ), or pointing the url to your zip or index.html which is faster for development.
1. [COCOONJS DEVELOPMENT GUIDE](http://wiki.ludei.com/cocoonjs:devguide)
2. [Impactjs With Cocoonjs](http://fragcastle.com/tech/2012/12/31/impactjs-with-cocoonjs/)