How to undo mistaken/unwanted changes in codes that have already been committed to SVN server? The example below demonstrates how to accomplish it using TortoiseSVN:
1. Right-click on the file we want to undo the changes and press TortoiseSVN->Merge.
2. Use the default merge type “Merge a range of revisions” and press Next.
3. Check the “Reverse merge” box and press “Show log” next to the text box.
4. Select the revision range we want to undo the changes. In this case the revision 427 is rolled back to 417.
5. The range now shown in the text box. Press Next.
6. Use default option and press Merge then merging will be in progress.